Infragistics Delivers on the Premise that Sometimes Testing Needs to Stay On-Premises
Indigo Studio provides a low-code, low-cost way to prototype and conduct unlimited usability testing
Cranbury, NJ - November 15, 2017 – Development teams at companies with high security environments face many challenges.
They are continually being asked to do more with less: less people, less budget, and less time. Yet they cannot forget that user experience (UX) is the most important factor in user adoption. No matter how essential an application may be, if it’s not usable, it won’t be used.
Security is non-negotiable; they can’t trust an external hosting provider to keep projects secure and inaccessible. They know they need better UX but it must an on-premises solution. They don’t have the time to learn and manage a new set of user accounts and permissions. They need something integrated with their existing network’s current directory and security policies.
These are the reasons why today, Infragistics, a worldwide leader in providing tools and solutions that accelerate design, development, and collaboration, is introducing Indigo On-Prem, the all-in-one, no-code-required, no-cloud-required, rapid prototyping and usability testing tool that helps design and development teams accelerate schedules and ensure that stakeholders are bought into the proposed solution before coding even begins.
Indigo On-Prem includes everything needed to quickly create full-fledged, interactive prototypes for mobile, web and desktop. Indigo On-Prem is the only on-premises prototyping solution with built-in unmoderated usability testing with video replays—key to ensuring that ends users will be just as satisfied with the final design as internal stakeholders.
“Most prototyping vendors ignore the on-premises market—it’s relatively small and complex, and their stories break when they require customers to use an external usability testing provider,” said Ken Rosen, Senior Director of Product Management at Infragistics. “But Infragistics recognizes how critical these businesses and organizations are, and we’re committed to ensuring their success. That’s why we offer Indigo On-Prem, the first and only fully on-premises prototyping solution with built-in usability testing—absolutely no external connectivity required.”
Indigo On-Prem includes:
- Indigo Studio On-Prem: the no-limits prototyping tool for teams of UX designers, PMs, and UI developers who require nimble yet powerful prototyping
- Indigo Server: the secure, on-premises, LDAP-based hosting solution for Indigo prototypes, featuring remote usability testing with full video recording and an always-available archive of projects past and present. With Indigo On-Prem, teams of designers, developers, and product managers can:
- Create fully interactive prototypes viewable from any web-connected device—no install or special software required
- Capture full video, audio, and every mouse movement with built-in, unlimited remote usability tests
- Import designs from and sync with Sketch
- Rely on seamless LDAP integration with their native network directory
- With Indigo On-Prem Complete, teams also get a dedicated engagement with Infragistics’ award-winning UX services team. An Infragistics UX Designer and Infragistics UX Researcher will spend a full week with your team, helping to kick-start your project. Together, the team will:
- Define user requirements and workflows
- Create your Indigo Studio prototype
- Test your prototype with on-site and/or remote users
- Deliver pixel-perfect visual assets
Get a free 30-day trial of Indigo Studio, get started with hands-on tutorials, or talk to a solution consultant at infragistics.com/indigo-studio.
Infragistics is a worldwide leader in providing tools and solutions to accelerate application design and development, insights and collaboration for any organization. More than two million developers use Infragistics enterprise-ready UX and UI toolkits to rapidly prototype and build high-performing applications for the Cloud, Web, Windows, iOS and Android devices. Infragistics Enterprise Mobility solutions ReportPlus and SharePlus, give business users the latest advancements in self-service business intelligence and collaboration software. Additionally, Infragistics offers expert UX Services and award-winning support.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.